Today I posted my RAK wishlist on the FiloRAK’s Facebook page… which obviously, I’m not expecting anything to come back from it but hey ho, wishful thinking!
Here is my wishlist if anyone is interested 😉
1. Pilot Frixion Pens in Orange, Green or Brown (any erasable pen make actually!)
2. Chores/Events Stickers
3. Cardstock, Stickers or Washi Tape (bohemian print inspired)
4. Cotton Cream Filofax Personal Blank Notepaper (or orange lined)
5. Books about Time Management or Planner Organisation
6. Cat Paperclips!
7. Stronger Personal Hole Punch
8. Personal Orange Osterley or Personal Ivory Deco
Naturally most of these are wishful thinking but hey ho… you don’t ask, you don’t get!
I myself am working on my first ever RAK at the moment for Rosie, which I’m really excited to see what she thinks about it when I finally manage to finish it for her. I never saw her original RAK list so I’m just going to send out a couple of random pieces that I’ve had lying around that I know are her “colours”.
I’ll be sure to post a photo on here soon however I don’t want to do it until she has had a chance to receive it 😉
So people, spread the love, share your wonderful creativity with the world and all will be well.
Until next time 😉